INFORMATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
According to art. 13 of Reg. U,E. 679/2016 (G.D.P.R.) we wish to inform you that:
* on the occasion of such processing it is possible to become aware of data that the European Regulation 2016/679 defines as “details” as suitable to be collected:
– a state of health;
– judicial data.
* the processing of the data provided is carried out in compliance with the regulations in force, by means of PAPER AND INFORMATION tools suitable to protect your security and confidentiality, in compliance with the minimum measures provided for by the European Regulation 2016/679. This treatment consists of collection, registration, organization, conservation, consultation, processing, extraction, selection, comparison, use, deletion and destruction of data;
* the provision of personal data is obligatory
* their lack or partial communication would prevent the establishment of relations with the writer as it would result in impossible to fulfill the contract;
* the data provided or acquired during the contractual relationship may be communicated to external parties who carry out specific assignments on behalf of the company
* there is the possibility to spread your data in order to respect the legislative and contractual requirements
Via Aristide de Togni, 10
20123 Milano (MI)
+39 02 3658 8020
* the data provided will be processed by personnel appointed directly by the Data Controller.
* personal data are not transferred abroad.
* personal data are kept for a period of fifteen years for the purposes of traceability of the service provided and for internal administrative provisions.
We also inform you that the European Regulation 2016/679 recognizes the right of the interested party to:
* ask for confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him/her,
* have information on the treatment of the same,
* require updating, rectification, integration, deletion, transformation into anonymous form and blocking personal data, processed in violation of the law,
* to oppose the treatment for legitimate reasons.
* to oppose the sending of advertising material or for the completion of market research or commercial communication.
This right can be exercised by addressing a request to the data controller or data processor in charge.